3 Keys for Every Leader to Grow People, Performance& Profit
The number one reason star employees resign is because they don’t like their leader. The number one reason bad employees stay is because of the perks of the job.
Great benefits don’t keep the best people – great leaders do. Are you and your leaders making it harder or easier to win?
Now there’s a Program that provides the “How-to Guide” for leaders, a road map to build self sustained resilience, loyal star employees, and enviable performance. Join Andrew for a journey of of laughter, learning and discovery.
Become a Transformational Leader
Leadership is not about process – ask anyone who’s worked for a technicrat, a lawyer or an engineer if you want proof. Processes are tools. People aren’t. Discover the easy way to transform your team and its performance through the Transformational Leadership Program. During the Program you’ll focus on the 3 key areas to grow people, profit and performance, namely You, Your Relationships, and Your Team. As you do, you’ll discover how to avoid the common mistakes that get leaders and businesses into a world of pain.
5 Classic Mistakes Leaders Make – Get the Antidote
- Trying to be someone you’re not. Throw the book of tricks away and be yourself. Discover how your style is the only style you need to succeed.
- Motivating with money. Avoid the entitlement mentality. Discover what the hands-down best motivators are and how to use them.
- Creating stress instead of challenge. Begin to manage perspective, boost creativity and productivity by setting the right frame.
- Mixing fear with discipline. Learn how to make accountability your number one trust building process.
- Taking responsibility for team dynamics. It’s up to you to lead the team, not be a babysitter. Learn how to help everyone grow up, own what they create and build something worthwhile.
Thought leading content, delivered with charisma
This Program is not your vanilla standard, seen it all before, boring as bat droppings talkfest. You will not be leaving with a bunch of theoretical but useless concepts, a sore head, or no idea how to make things better immediately.
More rave reviews