3 full modules,
Over 12 hours of training
Only $395.00 AUD
The number 1 reason star employees resign is because they don’t like their leader. The number 1 reason bad employees stay is because of the perks of the job.
Great benefits don’t keep the best people – great leaders do. Are you and your leaders making it harder or easier to win?
Now there’s a Program that provides the “How-to Guide” for leaders, a road map to build self sustained resilience, loyal star employees, and enviable performance. I hope you can join me for 3 exciting days of laughter, learning and discovery.
Become a Transformational Leader
Leadership is not about process – ask anyone who’s worked for a technicrat, a lawyer or an engineer if you want proof. Processes are tools. People aren’t. Discover the easy way to transform your team and its performance by coming to the Transformational Leadership Program. At the Program you’ll focus on the 3 key areas to grow people, profit and performance, namely You, Your Relationships, and Your Team. As you do, you’ll discover how to avoid the common mistakes that get leaders and businesses into a world of pain.
5 Classic Mistakes Leaders Make – Get the Antidote
- Trying to be someone you’re not. Throw the book of tricks away and be yourself. Discover how your style is the only style you need to succeed.
- Motivating with money. Avoid the entitlement mentality. Discover what the hands-down best motivators are and how to use them.
- Creating stress instead of challenge. Begin to manage perspective, boost creativity and productivity by setting the right frame.
- Mixing fear with discipline. Learn how to make accountability your number one trust building process.
- Taking responsibility for team dynamics. It’s up to you to lead the team, not be a babysitter. Learn how to help everyone grow up, own what they create and build something worthwhile.
Thought leading content, delivered with charisma
This Program is not your vanilla standard, seen it all before, boring as bat droppings talkfest. You will not be leaving with a bunch of theoretical but useless concepts, a sore head, or no idea how to make things better immediately.
What you’ll get at the Program includes:
- Interactive experiments and games guaranteed to having you laughing and learning simultaneously
- Cutting edge information on the neuroscience of performance
- Practical tools and ideas you can use immediately
- A genuine understanding of how to motivate, inspire and transform.
The core of all great leadership is a way of ‘being’ that, once discovered, must be practiced and then instilled in others. That way of ‘being’ sustains a perspective, attitude and ability to relate that are the foundations of success as a leader.
Put simply, you must ‘be’ before you ‘do’, every time.
To get to the place of ‘being’ that inspires your actions and people around you (just through your presence), you will need to challenge your thinking , learn to act instead of reacting, and balance your head with a deeper understanding. Those who do become talent magnets with the Midas touch, building engaged, high performing teams of fulfilled and loyal employees. Those who don’t consign themselves to a role of chief motivator or agitator, achieve average results at a significant personal cost, and face an endless barrage of unengaged staff looking for an easier way to make more money. In the end, it’s a simple choice.
This program is not for:
- Puffs of wind
- Drill sergeants
- Anyone hellbent on getting ahead, whatever the cost.
This program is perfect for:
- Difference makers
- Truth seekers
- People people
- Aspiring leaders
- Busy leaders (who know there must be an easier way to do things)
- Anyone who wants to develop a team that delivers elite performance.
If you think this is you, then get your copy of the Transformational Leadership Program – it will change how you look at leading forever.
It’s making waves…
Don’t take my word for it. Listen to what participants are saying:
“Thank you, after many years in management my journey starts again, with a fresh set of skills and tools. In one word – Brilliant!” – David P, HR Manager, UGL.
“Not just business skill, but life skills.” Ian B, Owner, Vitality Junction.
“Andrew provides an engaging view on teamwork from both perspectives. His experience, theory and application made the 3 days a great investment for all the management team.” – Paul T, CFO, The Bloomfield Group
“Andrew rocks!!! The delivery of the leadership sessions is more advanced than anything I have experienced in the past. Real content that I can use.” Craig M, Director, HRG
“This course was absolutely amazing! …I can’t say enough positive things. It was simply life changing.” Sara P, Canberra
Your 100% Guarantee
Of course there is one. I’m so confident you will love this material that if you are not happy for any reason, simply return it in good condition within 14 days and I’ll refund you in full, no questions asked. I can’t be fairer than that.
Getting the most out of yourself and others is an art that is incredibly valuable in any employment market. You won’t get there by doing what everyone else is doing. Nor will you get there by doing the same things that don’t work, over and over.
If you follow this Program you may very well, like many before you, discover the one thing that changes everything.
In the meantime, bring your best to the world, everyday.
Module 1 – Unleash Your Inner Leader
This is the first mind-bending module of the Transformational Leadership Program – in short, you’ll shake up your ideas about leading and put them back together in a way that cements a foundation for becoming a transformational leader. One person at the end of this day said “Now it all makes sense – I understand what’s going on behind the scenes and have a better perspective. I know I can be a much better leader and how to do it. Andrew is so inspiring.”
What you will get out of Module 1:
- You will adopt the mindset and beliefs that will forever change the way you lead and perceive others. You’ll understand the central role leadership plays in productivity and profitability. Discover the key questions that every worker is asking in deciding whether to make an effort on your behalf.
- You will discover your power to define the daily challenges you and your team experience. You will experience the unreliability of your senses and the importance of your perspective when it comes to determining what is possible.
- You will experience the impact of “being” on your performance as a leader – the key to fulfilling your potential, no matter what role or industry you’re in. You will learn how to use your bodymind to accentuate your leadership effect at a conscious and unconscious level.
- You will understand the corrosive effects of stress and learn how to stop the stress response, improving your IQ and judgement in the process. You’ll discover the subtle early warning signs that tell you when you’re no longer leading but are reacting and eroding trust.
- Your language is the window to your way of being, and you’ll discover how your language impacts others and what it says about who you are and where you work. You’ll master simple rules to ensure what you say encourages performance rather than accentuating survival.
- You will uncover what unconsciously motivates you and develop strategies to ensure you get what you need to experience fulfillment and peak performance as a leader. Discovering your unconscious values will reveal to you why it is you do what you do. It takes you a step closer to mastery.
- Dig into what you think about your own ability to lead and find what is holding you back from being better. Uncover what you need and then begin to find you had it all the time.
- You will begin to articulate your unique contribution – a process that brings together heart, mind and spirit to provide an authentic and unique leadership path from which you can be of the greatest service to yourself, your community and the world at large.
This module is perfect for anyone who aspires to be or is currently a leader of people, wants to get better, and wants to become known as a leader of choice.
“The most invigorating course I have been on. Very inspiring and enlightening.” Andrew H, Canberra
Module 2 – Mastering The Leader’s Relationship
In this module of cutting edge ideas on communicating, accountability and the neuroscience of the leader’s relationship, you’ll be lead to consider your role through a very different, sometimes challenging and always liberating lens. As you’re challenged to turn the status quo on its head, you’ll come to see that accountability is your number one trust building process. Not only that, but you’ll come to regard ‘difficult conversations’ as the most powerful tool in your relationship building toolkit. You might even begin to enjoy them!
What you will get:
- You’ll discover the indirect impact of accountability on morale and performance.
- You’ll learn to navigate the stormy waters of accountability by understanding and avoiding the ‘threat response.’ Understand what style of accountability will most improve your relationships and team performance.
- An essential component of accountability is autonomy. You’ll develop your own strategies to provide autonomy in even the most rigid situations.
- You’ll discover the importance of your intention in determining your actions and the consequent success or failure of your accountability initiatives.
- You’ll establish a perspective and approach to accountability that will build your reputation and team performance.
- You’ll practice giving feedback, experience the good and the bad, and employ simple techniques to overcome defensiveness and the SARAH response.
- While practicing accountability is important, it assumes you are holding people to account for the right things. Discover the essential core elements of a high performance environment and develop your own list of essentials for your accountability framework.
- The practice of “Do as I say, not as I do” is well past its use by date. You’ll examine the behaviours you are modelling, assess your impact on those around and come up with a strategy to improve your performance.
- You’ll practice difficult conversations, learning how to prepare mentally and emotionally. You’ll challenge your thinking around difficult conversations and learn to embrace them as opportunities for all involved. You’ll practice consciously creating rapport and utilise language that enhances communication.
- You’ll learn a technique to release all anxiety around difficult conversations and begin to craft the outcome you want.
What you won’t get:
- A long list of systems, checklists and processes to use to further damage morale
- Scripts, conversation starters or phrases that reek of inauthenticity and yell “I don’t really care”
- Tools to bang anyone over the head with. As Dwight Eisenhower said, “That’s not leadership – that’s assault”.
This module is essential for anyone who wants to be an effective leader and get the best out of the people around them. If you dislike the hard conversations or have a burning need to win them, then this is the course for you.
“10 times better than I ever thought it could be. A different approach to leadership that cannot be missed.” EF, Canberra
Module 3 – Energise Your Team
In this power packed module, you’ll develop a framework to create a team environment that will deliver outstanding results while you become known as a leader of choice. Today, businesses rise and fall according to the enthusiasm and innovation of their people. Never before has it been so important to understand how to create a self sustaining environment that makes it easy for individuals to give their best. There is a huge opportunity for leaders who understand how to bring people together, helping them find meaning and motivation, individually and as a group.
Andrew will take you on a journey into the head and heart aspects of team leadership, giving you simple ideas and processes to establish a team environment that values its members and breeds a winning culture. A team only performs as well as its members feel. Your job is to care, make it easy for the team to win and listen with your head and your heart.
What you’ll learn:
You will discover the key attributes of high performance teams and practice the strategies to create your own.
One of the key questions everyone employee asked is “How well do I know my boss?” You’ll craft a leadership story that sums up what you stand for. You’ll make it easy for talented employees to find you and decide to volunteer their best efforts to your team.
You will learn how to create central ‘meanings’ for your team and its members that are unconsciously motivating and make it easy for individuals to challenge themselves and strive for excellence. Understand why ‘Why’ matters so much.
Open communication is the secret ingredient of all highly effective teams, and you’ll discover what is at the core and purpose of all effective team communication. You’ll experience and practice key attributes of effective communication, including listening and asking simple coaching questions.
You will learn how to create and maintain a team ethos that allows your team to thrive. You’ll develop your own list of what’s required to capture the enthusiasm and imagination of your team.
Teams need to understand why they matter, where they’re going and whether they’re winning or not. You will discover the easy way to get your team heading in the right direction, focussed on what matters and getting the maximum value from their efforts.
You will learn how to get the best out of each team member by tapping into the 3 most powerful unconscious triggers for motivation: purpose, mastery and autonomy. Learn how to motivate individuals by giving them what they really want in a way that ensures the success of you and your team.
All high performance teams relish accountability when it helps them win. You will discover a team driven process that builds team accountability without personal confrontation.
This module rounds out the Transformational Leadership Program, bringing together the ways of being and communicating covered in Modules 1 and 2 in the team context. By defining the identity of a team and helping its members find their place in it, a leader can create a sustainable high performance environment driven by self motivated team members. If you want to create that type of team environment, you’ll get a lot out of this module.
“I’ve learnt more things about myself in 3 days than I have in 30 years. You are a true inspiration.” MC, Canberra
Only $395.00 AUD