Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.
The number one reason star employees resign is because they don’t like their leader. And the number one reason poor employees stay is because of the perks of the job. So, great benefits do not keep the best people – great leaders do!
Are the leaders in your organisation helping to retain the best people and get the most out of them?
Leadership is not about process. Procedure, workflow, goals, deadlines are all business tools. People aren’t.
The Leadership training offered by Andrew Hughes Training is a complete road map to build outstanding managers who are focused, resilient, collaborative and loyal.
People, Profit & Performance
Our Transformational Leadership Program focuses on the three key areas that improve people, profit and performance. You will discover how to get the best from yourself and build the best possible relationship with your team and amongst your team.
And we deliver this material through a powerful combination of learning, discovery and laughter.
Explained and developed using the latest research in areas such as neuroscience, neuro-leadership, psychophysiology, neurocardiology, and quantum physics, the Transformational Leadership Program will give you experiences and ideas that will change the way you do leadership (and life) forever.
Download our brochure
- Learn life changing principles to apply to your internal and external worlds.
- Develop a greater understanding of yourself.
- Discover your identity as a leader … and claim it!
- Understand how to make people accountable.
- Build your own framework that engages, inspires and motivates your team
And that’s just the beginning.
When you lead, others follow
Leadership is not a one size fits all equation. There is no magic formula for what makes a great leader but, one thing that is universally accepted about great leaders is they acknowledge (and play to) their strengths while also understanding the traits that potentially restrict their performance.
While no personality style is better than any other, all styles have their particular strengths and areas for development.
In our leadership workshop you will learn:
- The telltale signs of nine distinct personality styles
- Why you do behave the way you do
- Your potential when you’re at your best and how to get there
- The warning signs of reactive behaviour and how to break the cycle
- Triggers for ineffective actions and what to do about them
- How to relate to and get the most out of particular personality styles
- How to use your unique personality to become the leader everyone wants to work with.